***No additional shipping on multiple bags***
The aroma alone could make you fall in love with this coffee. Our beans are from the slopes of Mt Kenya. One of the best coffee belts in the world. The altitude of the farm is between 1500-1700
Blackberry, Black Currant, Brown Spice, Maple Syrup
Our farmers in this region include beans from Kiambu, Muranga, Nyeri, Embu, Kericho counties. These regions and altitude give us a very robust flavor profile.
SL28 and SL34 of Kent and Bourbon ancestry
- The coffee was grown by smallholders, generally with
average 200 trees each, who delivered their freshly picked ripe cherries to cooperative wet mills.
- Using small family farmers we can ensure they are invested in quaulity as much as we are. To maintain the elite coffee quality at 803 Outpost every aspect of the process has to be perfect.
- The coffee was disc pulped, fully fermented and washed, sundried on elevated drying tables.
- This amazing Kenya coffee is then set aside and aged in a controled atmosphere. This allows all the beans oils to surface for a truly one of a kind flavor profile. Every coffee drinker should try this coffee.
- With the higher caffine rate and beautify taste profile this bean is perfect for a cold brew and expresso shot.