***No additional shipping on multiple bags***
The smooth and robust taste comes from the region Cerrado Mineiro at an altitude of 1200. With bold flavor and silky smooth taste, this bean has the potential to be everyones favorite.
Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Raisin, Graham Cracker
- Cerrado de Minas is located in the northwest of Minas Gerais state. The region is a big plateau where predominant topography is flat to slightly wavy. The altitude varies from 900 to 1250 meters above sea
- The combination of well-defined seasons, abundant sunlight throughout the year, advanced farming techniques and entrepreneurial spirit forged the pillars that sustain Cerrado as we know today.
- Cerrado also has one of the most complex and diverse regions in the world. The area is home to roughly 5% of all species on earth.
Mundo Novo, Catuai Red and Yellow, Topazio, Catucai, Acaia
HARVEST TIME & PROCESS:
- Our Brazil is a blend of 100% Cerrado region coffees.
- In Brazil the natural process means ripe and raisin cherries are collected, cleaned and separated by weight at washing stations.
- The pre-drying process occurs under the sun between 2 to 7 days or more (farmers favor full sun dried process whenever possible) and finalized in mechanical driers followed by 30 days of resting in wood boxes to homogenize the dry coffee.